React: Advantages of using React.js:
- React.js is easy to learn and use, it comes with a good supply of documentation, tutorials and training resources.
- React.js creates its own virtual DOM (document object model) where your components actually live which makes it extremely efficient.
- JSX makes writing and reading the code of your own components much easier. It is also really easy to see the layout, or how components are plugged /combined with each other.
- Another time-saving advantage of React.js is the ability to reuse code components wherever you need them.
- React.js is an open source platform released by Facebook. It thus uses all advantages of free access – ample of applications and additional tools.
- React Developer Tools for Chrome and Firefox, is an extension for inspecting reactive component hierarchies and component’s current state and props.
- React.js allows for one-direction-downward-data flow work with components to ensure that child elements cannot affect parent data, thus providing a stable code.
- One of the major benefits of React.js is it’s SEO-friendly.