Laravel is a free, open source and a very powerful MVC PHP framework. Our team of skillful designers and developers use Laravel to create a full-featured web application. It offers a simple yet robust set of the toolkit with expressive, elegant syntax. It has a unique set of features that make the task easier; boost the speed of Web development. The website built in Laravel is also secure as it prevents various attacks on the websites.
Laravel: advantages of using Laravel
- Laravel is an MVC framework, so separation is already done.
- It simplifies the process of web development, making it a creative and fulfilling experience.
- Provide well-organized, reusable and maintainable code.
- It eases the tasks such as routing, verification, sessions, and caching.
- Increases the number of online traffic on your website.
- Laravel makes implementing authentication very simple.
- It has Object Oriented libraries and many other pre-installed libraries.
- Helps in creating authorization and authentication systems.
- Integration with tools to make faster web apps.
- It facilitates automation unit testing.
- It has in-built lightweight templates & many widgets including JS and CSS code with solid structures.
- The Laravel queue service provides a unified API across a variety of different queue backends.
- Handles exception and configuration error.
- Scheduling tasks configuration and management.
- Laravel provides the Eloquent ORM which includes a simple PHP ActiveRecord implementation.